Sunday, September 4, 2011

Holy moly guacamole!

...One of Annabel's (and now her dad's) favorite phrases. And, an accurate reaction to the extreme nature of our upcoming road trip. Seriously, the prospect of taking a 3-year-old on a five-week, 6000-mile road trip while in my third trimester (which necessitates pee stops at least every 90 minutes) is daunting (intimidating? terrifying? insane?).

BUT! It's also exciting. I can't wait to see all of our friends. We just sent out an email about this but it occurred to me that I should probably post our itinerary on here too, in case there's anyone who somehow didn't get the email and wished they would have. (Please tell me if that's the case!)

Here it is:

Can't find the photo credit... :(

September 9-10:  Chicago, IL
September 11: Cedar Falls/Waterloo, Iowa
September 12-17: Windsor, Colorado
September 18-19: Denver, Colorado
September 21-23: Los Angeles, California
September 24-28: Redwood City, California
September 29: Portland, Oregon
September 20-Oct. 2: Olympia, Washington
October 3-9: Seattle, Washington
October 10: Bozeman, Montana
October 12: Home to Minneapolis! 

The reason we're embarking on this epic [and possibly crazy] road trip is because we want to connect with as many friends as possible in one fell swoop. Connecting with friends = awesome upside of support raising. The cost of driving to all of these places versus flying all three of us...well, let's just say it makes a LOT more sense to drive. 

So that's all for now. Except, did I mention we're leaving on THURSDAY?!? And by the time we get home it will be halfway through October, and I will be approximately two months from being the mother of two children? Ummm. Yeah. 

[Seriously...Email me! Message me! Comment! -- If you want to see us and/or get on our email update list.]

1 comment:

  1. I would like to be on your email list! Also, where will you be in Denver? Are you guys stopping at churches or just staying with people?

    ReplyDelete