Wednesday, February 2, 2011

snow day

Today was the QUINTESSENTIAL snow day. I got to do just about everything that epitomizes an extra-bonus day off where you are totally unable to go anywhere, even if you wanted to.
  • Snuggle in bed with the whole family until 11 AM: Check.
  • Stay in my pajamas ALL day: Check.
  • Eat comfort food: Check (thanks for the penne alfredo, Nate!).
  • Romp in the snow: Check.
  • Watch Bones with Nate: Check.
  • Sew for Annabel: Check.
  • Talk to parents and friends on the phone: Check.
  • Make my daughter giggle uncontrollably: Check.
  • Make my delicious chocolate chunk cookies: Check.
  • Write on my blog: Check.
  • Cuddle under a blanket and watch a movie with my beloved husband and roommate: Soon-to-be-Check.
Yep, the only thing that could have made this day better would have been if I could have taken pictures of all the above activities and posted them here for you all to get a snapshot into my picture-perfect Snow Day. And the best part? Tomorrow we get another one!!! It might as well be Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I totally want to see the finished backpack! (I'm way proud of you for tackling a lined bag with flaps and straps and such...they can be tricksy.)

    I think fondly of those chocolate chunk cookies...I'm glad they made it into your snow day.

    And, I'm glad you have another day today!

    ReplyDelete