Exhausted, but still somehow refreshed, and home. Sooo glad to be home. (Though I was also sooo glad to be with our family this weekend - in the future, I hope to not go an entire year before meeting a new niece/nephew!)
Back to the grind tomorrow. But, Tuesdays are sort of a break. I only have supervision in the morning and then the afternoon to myself. I'm hoping that tomorrow will give me the long stretch of uninterrupted time that I've been needing to finish telling Jubilee's story. There is a part of me that needs to finish writing it in order to find some kind of closure. But I also put off writing because I know it will be hard. The third part is the hard part. But, God's mercies are new every morning. I'm looking forward to waking up to them tomorrow and seeing what they have in store for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment